Marian Cliff Manor, in St. Mary, Missouri, is our largest home, and it has a rich history. Located about 65 miles southeast of St. Louis, it provides 66 beds for residents and is licensed as a RCF II. (There are also two duplexes, with a total of four beds, that are unlicensed independent living areas.)
Marian Cliff Manor is located in a rural setting allowing our residents plenty of outside space including a pavilion, complete with a BBQ grill and picnic tables where outside events and visiting take place.
It’s our goal to provide a home-like atmosphere for our residents and provide assistance with daily living, as needed. Marian Cliff Manor is VA approved, and we participate in the VA Community Placement Program.
In addition to yearly inspections by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services and the Missouri Department of Mental Health. We’re also annually inspected by the Department of Veterans Affairs and by the State Fire Marshall’s Office.
Marian Cliff Manor offers the following medical care and amenities to its residents:
- VA Approved
- LPNs and Certified Level 1 Medical Aides on duty
- In-house physician and psychiatric appointments available
- In-house physical, occupational, and speech therapies available
- 24-hour supervision, including medication administration
- Assistance, as needed, with daily hygiene (shaving, bathing, changing of clothes)
- Mental and emotional support
- Private, semi-private, and ward rooms
- Cable TV available in rooms
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- 3 meals and a snack per day, planned by a certified dietician
- Transportation for appointments at VA medical centers and doctor offices
- Barber shop
- Building-wide sprinkler and fire alarm systems connected to central dispatch system
- Planned recreational activities
- Outdoor seating areas and pavilion
Our large rec room area in the basement has separate smoking and non-smoking areas and allows our residents space for watching television or just relaxing. This area also has a library, pool table, exercise equipment with stationary bikes for use by our residents. There are three smoking areas inside Marian Cliff Manor with the rest being smoke free. The local public transportation system is available for our residents who are able to use it.