Columbia Street Manor is a licensed RCF I facility with 16 beds and is located in Farmington, Missouri, in St. Francois County. Farmington is approximately 72 miles southwest of St. Louis and provides a small-town feel, but it has a community hospital, medical offices, and many well-known stores and services.
We provide care to our Veterans and Department of Mental Health clients in a cozy, home-like environment and ensure all of our residents are getting the quality care they deserve.
Columbia Street Manor offers the following medical care and amenities to its residents:
- VA Approved
- LPNs and Certified Level 1 Medical Aides on duty
- In-house physician and psychiatric appointments available
- In-house physical, occupational, and speech therapies available
- 24-hour supervision, including medication administration
- Assistance, as needed, with daily hygiene (shaving, bathing, changing of clothes)
- Mental and emotional support
- Private, semi-private rooms (all cable-ready at no additional cost)
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services, as needed
- 3 meals and a snack per day, planned by a certified dietician
- Transportation for appointments at VA medical centers and doctor offices
- Fire alarm system connected to central dispatch system
- Planned recreational activities
We have regularly scheduled activities, including outings, such as Cardinal Baseball games, picnics, fishing trips, and van rides in the country. And since we’re located in town, residents are within walking distance of the local library, restaurants, and many stores.
Mineral Area CPRC Clubhouse, BJC Friends in Action Clubhouse, and SEMO Clubhouse are daily programs that allow residents to socialize and work with others outside of their home environment. These community services provide hope for our residents by offering occupational activities, events, and group therapy. The clubhouses also provide transportation for our residents.