Carriage Manor is located in Farmington, Missouri, in St. Francois County, and is a licensed RCF II facility with 20 beds. Residents can expect a cozy, home-like atmosphere with friendly, professional staff, and services that help them live comfortably.
Farmington is approximately 72 miles southwest of St. Louis and provides a small-town feel, but it has a community hospital, medical offices, and many well-known stores and services.
Carriage Manor offers the following medical care and amenities to its residents:
- LPNs and Certified Level 1 Medical Aides on duty
- In-house physician and psychiatric appointments available
- In-house physical, occupational, and speech therapies available
- 24-hour supervision, including medication administration
- Assistance, as needed, with daily hygiene (shaving, bathing, changing of clothes)
- Mental and emotional support
- Private, semi-private rooms (all cable-ready at no additional cost)
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services, as needed
- 3 meals and a snack per day, planned by a certified dietician
- Transportation for appointments at VA medical centers and doctor offices
- Building-wide sprinkler and fire alarm systems connected to central dispatch system
- Planned recreational activities
We have regularly scheduled activities, including outings, such as Cardinal Baseball games, picnics, fishing trips, and van rides in the country. And since we’re located in town, residents are within walking distance of the local library, restaurants, and many stores.
Mineral Area CPRC Clubhouse, BJC Friends in Action Clubhouse, and SEMO Clubhouse are daily programs that allow residents to socialize and work with others outside of their home environment. These community services provide hope for our residents by offering occupational activities, events, and group therapy. The clubhouses also provide transportation for our residents.